FOR YOU CAN PREPARE YOUR POSTER:
Recommendations for Poster Preparation:
1. The poster size must obey the following dimensions: 80 cm (width) by 90 cm (height)
2. The title and authors of your poster should be stated at the top of your poster in BOLD and easily readable.
3. Heading of the work;
a. Name(s) the author(s)
b. Acronym(s) of the respective Institutions or University and country.
4. Include the e-mail address of the first author, written in lower case lettering.
5. A summary may be included, if it supports in communicating the message.
6. The remaining information may be divided in sections, initiating with “Introduction” and finalizing with “Conclusions”. Other sections as “Objective”, “Resaarch” and “Methods”, “Results” and “Bibliography” can be enclosed.
· The Title should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS, using Arial font 48 to 54, using BOLD and centred. You can use, to the left heading side, the logo of its Institute, University or Organisation. Right below the heading, inform write (s) name(s) of the author(s) in Arial 32 font size).
· The headings of each section should be centred, and written in CAPITAL LETTERS, using Arial font 38. The text of each sections must be written using Arial font 28 to 36 , with or without margin.· The poster must be produced in resistant and proper material for this purpose to be presented through a banner